Compare 2021 Cadillac XT6 vs. 2021 Kia Telluride
2021 Cadillac XT6
2021 Kia Telluride
|2.0L 4cyl Turbo||
|21 city / 27 hwy*||
|19 city / 24 hwy*|
Serving Pensacola, FL
Here at Step One Automotive Group, we’ll be comparing the 2021 Cadillac XT6 vs. 2021 Kia Telluride along with Cadillac Pensacola. We can provide that for you if you want to go on a 2021 Cadillac XT6 virtual test drive. You can either choose to go on a virtual test drive or test drive online. Continue reading to find out about these special offers. The Cadillac XT6 is an exceptional family-friendly SUV. The Kia Telluride provides customers with excellent features, warranty service coverage, and space inside its cabin for everyone to enjoy on their journey. Let’s take a closer look at them both. The Cadillac XT6 is a luxurious mid-size SUV that can seat up to seven people. It’s as capable and reliable as you would expect from an SUV. The exterior design will remind you of a classic Cadillac but better because it has more power under the hood. It offers good performance, making driving more enjoyable even if it doesn’t tow anything heavy like an old pickup truck. Since it debuted in 2019, Telluride has gotten a lot of attention. The Kia Telluride is an attractive, spacious SUV with tech features and design elements that make it feel upscale. It would be great for anyone who needs a reliable vehicle or wants to look sharp. The Kia Telluride has been a much-anticipated vehicle for many people. Its sleek and stylish exterior not only looks good but also provides plenty of technology, which is something everyone could use these days.
Today we’ll be looking at the interior design and comfort of the Cadillac XT6 and the Kia Telluride to show you why the Cadillac XT6 is better. Both vehicles feature woodgrain trim on the dashboard and door panels with leather interior. However, the Cadillac XT6 is the clear winner in this category because of its luxurious design.
The Cadillac XT6 has a V6 3.6-liter engine that produces 310 horsepower at 6,600 rpm and 271 lb.-ft. of torque at 5,000 rpm. The Kia Telluride has a 3.8-liter engine that produces 291 horsepower at 6,000 rpm and 262 lb.-ft. of torque at 5,200 rpm. Suppose you like going fast; then you can see why the 2021 Cadillac XT6 outshines the Kia Telluride.
When it comes to crash test ratings, the Cadillac XT6 is the clear winner in this category. Both SUVs have an overall five-star rating, but if you look closer, you’ll see that the Cadillac is a much safer vehicle compared to the 2021 Kia Telluride. Here’s a look at crash test rating categories, and you’ll see why the Cadillac XT6 is safer.
- Overall Rating- Both have an overall rating of five stars.
- Frontal Barrier Crash Rating Driver- Cadillac wins five stars to four.
- Frontal Barrier Crash Rating Passenger- Cadillac wins five stars to four.
- Overall Side Crash Rating- Both vehicles have a five-star rating.
- Side Barrier Rating- Both vehicles have a five-star rating.
- Side Barrier Rating Driver- Both vehicles have a five-star rating.
- Side Barrier Rating Passenger Rear Seat- Both vehicles have a five-star rating.
- Side Pole Rating Driver Front Seat- Both vehicles have a five-star rating.
- Combined Side Rating Front Seat- Both vehicles have a five-star rating.
- Combined Side Rating Rear Seat- Both vehicles have a five-star rating.
- Rollover Rating- Both vehicles have a four-star rating.
Are you interested in a test drive online, or would you prefer a virtual test drive? Then, stop into Cadillac Pensacola or give Step One Automotive Group a call today if a 2021 Cadillac XT6 virtual test drive is something that sounds exciting to you.
*All figures are EPA estimates. Actual mileage may vary.